- Does not collect or retain personally identifiable information unless you voluntarily request information from the Firm. In these instances, this information will be used only for the purpose of replying to such requests, and will not be otherwise retained. No personally identifiable information will be sold, provided or rented to third parties, except as required by law.
- E-mails sent to the Firm may not be secure. If you send the Firm an e-mail message, the Firm may retain the message and your e-mail address.
- "Cookies," in computer parlance, are pieces of information that many Web sites transfer to computers visiting that Web site. Cookies perform various functions such as saving preferences or retaining passwords. It is likely that your computer's browser is programmed to accept such cookies. If you disable these cookies you may lose the advantages that they may provide. Although the Firm does not currently utilize cookies for its own purposes, it reserves the right to do so in the future, and its third-party web host may use them.
- The Firm is not affiliated with sites linked to this site and is not responsible for their privacy practices. You are encouraged to review the Links' privacy policies.
- The Firm usually stores electronic information behind a "firewall" in a secure location, and restricts access to such data. However, there is no such thing as "perfect security" on the Internet. Further, please note that the Firm does not control its third-party web host.
- The Firm reserves the right to change its privacy policies at any time. Any changes are will be posted to its Web site.”
- Should you have any questions about this website design, please contact Sarahendipity Solutions
- Should you have any further questions, please contact Neil.